High Resolution 1.3 Megapixel PC Monitor Direct Microscope with SD card throttle TG130XGA2
It is a new type microscope having the best properties of not only the fluid motion by video microscope but also the high-resolution by USB microscope. Low price is achieved, in spite of having the ability to save data in SD card!
※Note: 16GB SD card less is required for this product.
- 4 times higher than the resolution of general video type (1280 x 1024) Built-in CMOS sensor
- 2 times faster than display speed by USB microscope
- Fluid motion at 30 fps of high-speed display
- Easy to save data with SD card. Connect 15Pin MINI D-sub connecter to PC monitor
- Available to display / hide the cross line
(Line display in white and black available.)
- Simply connect to a monitor with video input terminal for 15pinMINI D-sub. (Desktop PC monitor, monitor of high vision TV, projector and etc.)
※Ordinary laptop may not have video input terminal, please check it.
※Monitor resolution (1280x1024) is same as the camera or more, Please use the monitor which 4:3 ratio changeable.
- SD card
- PC Monitor Direct Camera
- AC adapter
- SD card (4GB)
- Remote control device
- 80LED High Brightness Ring Light
- Zoom lens
|Image sensor||Number of pixels||Resolution||Connecting||1/2.5”CMOS||1.3-Megapixel||1280（H)×1024（V)||To PC monitor|
|Magnification||Working distance||Diameter of lens holder||Length of lens||Mount||x0.75－x4.5||W.D. 100mm||φ50mm||200mm||Ｃ mount|
|Total magnification||Observation range at the maximum magnification||Observation range at the minimum magnification||Stand dimension||25X-130X||16x12mm （22X）||2.6x1.9mm (130X)||388mmx268mm
Anti-Halation feature has been added
Easy setting! Easy Operation! Easy store!
- Simply connect to PC monitor.
(Connectable to 15Pin MINI D-sub.)
- PC, key board, mouse and software are not required.
- Insert SD card. (16GB or less)
- Easy storing images with a single finger touch
- External compatibility by trigger terminal: Shooting available by ON/OFF signal from external.
- Available to display / hide the cross lines.
（Line display in white and black available.)
- Menu display appears in the lower right corner on the screen when you connect the AC adapter supplied as an accessary.
- Menu display, such as Brightness, Contrast, Color, Cross-line Display, Sensitivity Display and etc., is easily set on the back side of the camera.